Bristol T.E.C. offers six in-demand career technology education programs. Automotive Technology and Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R) are 2–year full-time programs. Culinary Arts, Mechatronics, Precision Machining, and Welding & Metal Fabrication are 1-year full-time programs.
Each year is 10-months in duration beginning in late-August and ending in mid-June. All programs are designed to teach students the basic career / technical and employability skills needed to enter the workforce. Every effort is made to place eligible students in their field of study.
Even though BTEC has a specified priority application deadline of March 1, 2021, we will continue to accept applications throughout the school year.
In accordance with Title 38 US Code 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. This school will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to;
- Require student secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny their access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students may be required to:
- Provide Chapter 33 Certificate of Eligibility (or its equivalent) or for Chapter 31, VA VR&E’s contract with the school on VA Form 28-1905 by the first day of class.